- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 640mm scale (25,2″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Set-in neck (Taos) or bolt-on (Nightaxe, Satin)
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- Weight: Standard 3,4 Kg, Ash 3,6 Kg, Special Burl 4 Kg
All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.
By focusing on the design and structural elements that go into making a superlative solidbody guitar and utilizing clever passive electronics, Manne has created an instrument that plays amazingly well, is exceptionally flexible, and looks as bold and purposeful as a Ferrari.
Art Thompson, Senior editor, Guitar Player Settembre 2005
The Ventura is our hard working everyday axe. The idea behind the design of the Ventura was to create a guitar with a slightly bigger body than the Taos with a flat back and a radiused top. We kept the design simple, magically balancing the perfectly matched features. To reduce the weight of the body, we bore multiple small chambers in the body just before gluing on the top. This process also allows better resonance and faster tone maturation. The neck is ultra stable maple with a multi-laminated beech core and thin “F resin” fretboard for a precise attack without dead notes.
Korina is legendary since the 1950’s as a wood with consistent texture and huge resonance, making it the perfect choice in guitar building for tonal and ergonomic performance. The neck and bridge Blades Manne pickups are, on all configurations, switchable to a series or parallel mode for a wide range of tones.
We have further developed the Ventura, building a new Baritone model using a slightly more asymmetrical body shape, flat top with just the upper horn slightly slanted back to match the longer 27” scale, usable for BEADF#B or AEADF#B or DGCFAD or other baritone tunings.
Reverse enlarged headstock, LP bridge with strings through the body.
Body in sycamore for a full, solid midrange and bass tones. Manne blade humbuckers give an even and open sound with great detail and definition.
The new Manne Bad Black metal axe has a simple, essential, elegant beauty.
Ventura Gloss Special
This beautiful eye opener has a hand selected solid 6mm figured Italian poplar top, multi-chambered korina body, hi-gloss finish.
Essential Ventura with a Korina body with a hi-gloss finish.
Ventura Satin Special
This is a Ventura with a korina body but incorporating a hand selected flamed cherry or figured Italian poplar top. The multichambered body and the neck is sanded and hand rubbed to produce a comfortable, warm and natural feel of a satin finish, with enhanced wood grain colors and textures.
Essential Ventura with a korina body with hand rubbed satin finish.
This is a real weapon for metal heads with an dark looking antraburst or satin black finish. The sledgehammer tone is produced by the two powerful full sized custom wound Manne humbuckers. Available with a stoptail bridge or Floyd Rose tremolo and a 7-string option by special order.