This is a real weapon for metal heads with an dark looking antraburst or satin black finish. The sledgehammer tone is produced by the two powerful full sized custom wound Manne humbuckers. Available with a stoptail bridge or Floyd Rose tremolo and a 7-string option by special order.
- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 640mm scale (25,2″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Set-in neck (Taos) or bolt-on (Nightaxe, Satin)
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- Weight: Standard 3,4 Kg, Ash 3,6 Kg, Special Burl 4 Kg
All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.