The Ventura is our hard working everyday axe. The idea behind the design of the Ventura was to create a guitar with a slightly bigger body than the Taos with a flat back and a radiused top. We kept the design simple, magically balancing the perfectly matched features. To reduce the weight of the body, we bore multiple small chambers in the body just before gluing on the top. This process also allows better resonance and faster tone maturation. The neck is ultra stable maple with a multi-laminated beech core and thin “F resin” fretboard for a precise attack without dead notes.
Korina is legendary since the 1950’s as a wood with consistent texture and huge resonance, making it the perfect choice in guitar building for tonal and ergonomic performance. The neck and bridge Blades Manne pickups are, on all configurations, switchable to a series or parallel mode for a wide range of tones.
This beautiful eye opener has a hand selected solid 6mm figured Italian poplar top, multi-chambered korina body, hi-gloss finish.
- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 640mm scale (25,2″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Set-in neck (Taos) or bolt-on (Nightaxe, Satin)
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- Weight: Standard 3,4 Kg, Ash 3,6 Kg, Special Burl 4 Kg
All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.