- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 640mm scale (25,2″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Set-in neck (Taos) or bolt-on (Nightaxe, Satin)
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- Weight: Standard 3,4 Kg, Ash 3,6 Kg, Special Burl 4 Kg
All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.
SEE ALL T-BONEs : www.manne.com/tag/T-Bone
The Manne T-Bone model features a sycamore body slightly reduced in thickness (40mm instead of our classic 45), with the right weight to offer bite and meaty tones with body.
The shape is reminiscent of a country and rock classic, but with a Manne–ized upper horn and simple binding to highlight its shape; elegant in its simple essential beauty.
Using an basic bridge and Manne blade pickups, with series/parallel switching available for both pickups,this model is well calibrated for great tones.
Enlarged headstock with binding and classic Manne neck provides excellent looks and great neck stability with low, fast action.
We also applied some new ideas on acoustic impedance principles with which we have experimented overlast five years, putting them together in this project. These include the embedded neck joint plate, integral screw inserts, resin plate between neck and body and resin bridge underlayment.
The result is an impressively sensible and articulate instrument.
T bone comparison : the gloss has a solid sycamore body, the satin is multichambered sycamore.