Featuring tops of hand selected figured Italian poplar or Italian yew or figured walnut. The body is finished with the same smooth finish we use on our necks. This is accomplished using a thin finish layer that is carefully sanded and hand rubbed to produce a comfortable, warm and natural feel of a satin finish with enhanced wood grain colors and textures.
- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 640mm scale (25,2″) or 647,7 (25,5″) for XL model
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Set-in neck (Taos) or bolt-on (Nightaxe, Satin)
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- Weight: Standard 3,4 Kg, Ash 3,6 Kg, Special Burl 4 Kg
All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.