Same taos features but with the a bigger body, resized for 25,5 scale
- 22 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 647,7 (25,5″) scale for XL model
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Set-in neck (Taos) or bolt-on (Nightaxe, Satin)
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound 010
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- Weight: Standard 3,4 Kg, Ash 3,6 Kg, Special Burl 4 Kg
All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.