We have developed a new variation of the Acustivibe: The Classic with nylon strings.
The Classic Acustivibe has the same basic construction as the original steel-string Acustivibe, but with some key modifications to get the desired tone and feature results.
The neck has a shape and dimensions more appreciated by the classic player, with also an appropriate string spacing at bridge.
The neck meets the body at the 12° fret.
To better meet the desired tone, we opted for a spruce top, more suitable for this model than the poplar used on the steel-string version.
The internal body construction was also slightly modified as well as the damping elements.
The circuit is a simple passive volume and tone. With some experiments I got the perfect sound range for the tone, to go from a more biting flamenco sound to a very warm and round classic tone.
The string tuning is much faster and they will keep perfectly the tuning without the typical nylon strings annoying detuning.
- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 647,7mm scale (25,5″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.