ClassicVibe SWD offers hi quality piezo sound developed over twenty years, the reliability of the laminated neck core construction with the exclusive Manne’s recipe, and the performance of the unique robust acoustic sound reproduction engineered for this project. The woods are all Italian species, including Italian Walnut for the top, Italian sycamore for the body and a combination of Italian maple and laminated beech for the super-stable composite neck.
- 18 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 647,7mm scale (25,5″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 45mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.