The Vibrabass “Malaman model” is an instrument engeeeneered with Federico to get a sound very similar to doublebass but with a personal character and great playability. Has a 32″ scale, a special dumping system to recreate a specific sound envelope and an easy access to upper frets.
- 20 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 864mm. bass scale (34″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies, with Maple sides.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Set-in Neck
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE Piezo and Magnetic pick-ups (info).
- Standard spacings between strings : nut 9,5mm at nut (38mm nuth width) , Bridge: 19mm
- Between strings at nut: 9,5mm,
- Nut width: 4= 38,5), 5=50mm, 6=60mm o a richiesta
- Between strings at bridge: 4=19mm, 5=18mm, 6=17mm