- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 864mm. bass scale (34″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies, with Maple sides.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- Weight: Moab / Trea 5st: 4,7 with walnut top , 4,5 with Yew top
…Spacious design with gloriously rich tones…
Guitarist Magazine, UK, February 2001
Our TREA model is similar to the MOAB but with a 3 pickups configuration.
Your Trea is really great… It sounds awesome… Deep + clear (but not aggressive) + very nice medium definition… The playability is so good that you don’t need to know how to play bass any more… It sounds by itself ! ha…ha…
Damman Gwenael (Austrian sessionman)
“Dial in a touch of the neck pickup for the rumbliest monster P Bass ever….go to the bridge pickup for turbobark. Simple, passive electronics; 3 volume controls, one master tone control. Impeccable craftsmanship, exquisite playability. Viva Italia!”
John Di Maggio, Bass Alone, San Diego
Trea is also available as 4, 5, 6 strings or left-handed.