- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 864mm. bass scale (34″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies, with Maple sides.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
Soulmover: bolt-on neck, weight 4 kg.
…Spacious design with gloriously rich tones…
Guitarist Magazine, UK, February 2001
Developed with Glenn Hughes.
Basswood Body, Ash and laminate neck with custom Glenn’s measurements, resin fretboard, Alnico pickups, passive two volume, tone. Available just as 4 strings.
Active Soulmover: with EMG P+J Pick-ups and 2 band active circuit.