- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 647,7mm scale (25,5″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: W:10,8mm; F:10,6mm
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.
By focusing on the design and structural elements that go into making a superlative solidbody guitar and utilizing clever passive electronics, Manne has created an instrument that plays amazingly well, is exceptionally flexible, and looks as bold and purposeful as a Ferrari.
Art Thompson, Senior editor, Guitar Player September 2005
Semiacustica is available in models Satin Special and Gloss Special. View all Semicustica guitars in our archive.
I’m writing to tell you how much i’m enjoying your guitar. i’ve played it a lot at home and also on stage. The combination of a jazzy sound with the acoustic possibilities is just great for me and i promise to explore it further and let you know . One of the greatest things about the guitar is its playability: fantastic neck feel, action smoothness and rare balance however i hold it. I have already started recommending you whole heartedly everywhere! …ciao
Gil Dor (Noa)
This acoustic guitar is about the thickness of a regular guitar! And sounds as big as a Martin round back! I cannot say enough good things about this guitar. The neck is as thin (most cases smaller!) than my main guitars!
The basic piezo acoustic sound is very usable and the many blend option with the humbuckers offer a far broader sound canvas than most electro-acoustic players will ever have had the opportunity to explore before… The neck pickup, has a very competent jazz solo tone wich can move trad or modern styles.
GUITAR UK, May 2001
This kind of guitar is addressed to both folk acoustic and semi hollow body guitar players. The neck is the same used for Taos models; body is made of light poplar; Spruce top. The body is closed, to prevent feedback at loud performances. A special element is placed under the bridge, to dump top vibrations, and simulate the minor sustain, peculiar of acoustic guitars. There is a piezo pickup under the bridge and a magnetic pickup near the neck, that you can mix to get all the different tones, from the full-bodied sound of the humbucker to the crisp and clean sound of the piezo.The bridge has a special design for fast string changing and compensation adjustment. Discover our Semiacustica:
Semiacustica with Nylon strings :