- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 864mm. bass scale (34″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies, with Maple sides.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- Weight: Moab / Trea 5st: 4,7 with walnut top , 4,5 with Yew top
…Spacious design with gloriously rich tones…
Guitarist Magazine, UK, February 2001
MOAB is our flagship luxury bass line.
A sexy shaping of the body make this bass ergonomic and elegant, a pleasure to play.
Korina body with Walnut or Poplar tops are available to satisfy your tastes both visially and sonically.
Manne blade pickups with their coil directly wound on the blades instead of on bobbins gives a fast, pure and detailed sound reproduction.
Together with the three-way micro-switch for each pickup (that connect the coils of each pickup in series, parallel, or split) gives you enough sound variations.
The active Circuit is made by Glockenklang. It’s main feature, in our opinion, is that it do not compress the sound , keeping the attak, the dynamics and the tone very “passive”, mantaining what we think the real bass sound should be. The circuit has volume, balance, hi-mid-bass controls.
It also has a push pull on the volume for active-passive operation. When in passive mode, the hi control works passively.
The Top can be in Walnut, Italian Yew, or Poplar. Available in 4, 5 o 6 strings , and lefthand.
6 strings pickups available: Soapbars.
The particular main feature of Moab and Trea is having a full solid body, slanted and shaped along the profile, without any multichambering system.
The weight is obviously increased, referred to the multichambered models, but under control and not excessive. But this gives to the sound of the instruments more power, a bit more compression, more kick and push.