- 24 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 864mm. bass scale (34″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies, with Maple sides.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- Sycamore multichambered body
The Manne Fillmore bass model uses a version of our asymmetrical body shape, slightly reshapedwith a thinner body of 40mm in thickness.
The body in sycamore is almost entirely flat except for the top horn, which is slightly slanted back.
The body has a white binding that gives a “vintage” feel and look, highlighting the body shape.
The headstock is the bigger one we have designed, and it also has binding which again highlights its shape.
Other features include a drop pearloid pickguard, PJ alnico pickups with two volumes and a tone circuit.
View all fillmore Satin basses in our archive.