- 20 (6110 Dunlop) jumbo frets.
- 647,7mm scale (25,5″).
- 400mm fretboard radius (15,75″).
- Nut width: 43mm (1″11/16)
- String spacing at bridge: BYS:10mm;
- Thin “F resin” fretboard to give a precise attack without dead notes (info).
- Double way working truss-rod steel bar, allows favorite neck relief adjustment.
- Hardened multi laminated neck, made up with 0,8mm. thick wood plies.
- Asymmetrical (helicoidal) neck shape for comfortable playing .
- Satin finish on body and satin finish on the neck or hi-gloss finish for the specified models.
- Nickel plated Steel wound MANNE strings.
- Tilted back headstock, one piece with the neck.
- Natural or see-through color available.
- MANNE pickups (info).
- All wrenches and tools included with instruction notes on basic adjustment.
- avarage weight . 3,5 kgs
Electravibe satin special
Is a variation of the AcustiVibe
The shape of the body is exactly like the Acoustivibe. but the body has a center-block. So it is a semi-acoustic guitar with a center-block and two chambered sections each side.
The tone is that classic semi-hollowbody sound with a remarkable semi-acoustic quality, but also with great sustain and electric punch.
When I was thinking about the hardware and pickups I was really thinking of something a bit out of the ordinary for Manne. So I chose specific semi-acoustic pickups with an Alnico V core and a vintage relaxed tone, as well as a retro style compact vibrato that fits perfectly the project.
I like to make it with a classic Manne all natural finish that is not the usual look of these guitars. And this gave the project a very nice and perfect Manne look and feel which really stands out from the classic icons of this genre. So now we have a perfect Manne rockabilly guitar but very well suited also for alternative-indie rock, with acid resonance.
Acustivibe is available in models Satin Special and Gloss Special.